January 10, 2014
CPC Special Order Hour2014-01-09T17:34:33-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/29b/20140109180506001_hd.jpgEmergency Unemployment Insurance must be renewed.
Emergency Unemployment Insurance must be renewed.
Bills in this Video
People in this video
- Hakeem Jeffries U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Mark Pocan U.S. Representative [D] Wisconsin
- Tom Rice U.S. Representative [R] South Carolina
- Lucille Roybal-Allard U.S. Representative [D] California
- Jan Schakowsky U.S. Representative [D] Illinois
- U.S. House of RepresentativesU.S. House of Representatives
More Videos From
U.S. House of Representatives
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
Congressional Black Caucus on Voting Rights Act Decision
Members of the Congressional Black Caucus spoke to reporters following the Supreme Court decision in Shelby County v.…
Democratic Economic Agenda
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and congressional colleagues briefed reporters on the “Better Deal” economic…
The House convened for Morning Hour, with members permitted to speak on a variety of topics.
House Session, Part 2
The House convened for a legislative session. The House passed H.R. 83, 219-206. Earlier today, members approved,…