January 23, 2014
Remarks by Bob Annibale, Global Director of Citi Community Development and Microfinance, at the 2014 US Conference of Mayors Winter Meeting2014-01-23T11:59:59-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/7a9/20140123120536001_hd.jpgBob Annibale, Citi's Global Director of Community Development and Microfinance, describes how scalable and replicable public-private partnerships can support innovation in cities.
Bob Annibale, Citi's Global Director of Community Development and Microfinance, describes how scalable and replicable public-private partnerships can support innovation in cities.
People in this video
- Robert Annibale Director Citigroup->Community Development and Microfinance
- Shaun L. S. Donovan Secretary Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Kerry Searle Grannis Director Brookings Institution->Center on Children and Families
- Setti D. Warren Mayor Newton, MA
- U.S. Conference of MayorsU.S. Conference of Mayors
User Created Clips from This Video
Job Creation and the Economy, Part 2
Mayors and other officials from around the country gathered for an annual winter meeting of the U.S. Conference of…
U.S. Conference of Mayors Opening Press Conference
Leaders of the U.S. Conference of Mayors held a news conference at the organization’s annual winter meeting.
2009 Hunger and Homelessness Report
The U.S. Conference of Mayors (USCM) released results of its 2009 Hunger and Homelessness Report. The survey includes results…
Social Policy in Cities
Following introductory remarks from Mayor Archer, Secretary Thompson spoke about the need for better health care,…