1.0 How does the Israel lobby influence Congress?
March 9, 2014 2014-03-07T09:05:28-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/938/20140307093734003_hd.jpgPaul Findley, Janet McMahon, Cynthia McKinney, Delinda Hanley.
Paul Findley, Janet McMahon, Cynthia McKinney, Delinda Hanley.
People in this video
- Paul Findley Co-Founder Council for the National Interest
- Delinda C. Hanley News Editor Washington Report on Middle East Affairs
- Cynthia McKinney U.S. Representative (Former) [D] Georgia
- Janet McMahon Managing Editor Washington Report on Middle East Affairs
- Alison Weir Founder If Americans Knew
- [Washington Report on Middle East Affairs][Washington Report on Middle East Affairs]
- Institute for Research: Middle Eastern PolicyInstitute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy
- Council for the National Interest FoundationCouncil for the National Interest Foundation
- If Americans KnewIf Americans Knew
More Videos From
Institute for Research: Middle East Policy ConferenceMore Videos
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
Israel's Influence in the U.S.
Panelists talked about Israel’s influence in the U.S., including on members of Congress and the U.S. media.
History of the U.S.-Israel Relationship
Two panels that included an investigative journalist, two authors, a former Air Force colonel, and a military staffer…
Israel Lobby and the Media
Panelists analyzed the impact of pro-Israel groups on U.S. policy. “Has the Lobby Captured Political Parties and News…
U.S. -Israel Relationship
A group of former CIA analysts spoke an event that was critical of the U.S.-Israel relationship. They questioned whether Israel was…