March 9, 2014
1.0 How does the Israel lobby influence Congress?2014-03-07T09:05:28-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/938/20140307093734003_hd.jpgPaul Findley, Janet McMahon, Cynthia McKinney, Delinda Hanley.
Paul Findley, Janet McMahon, Cynthia McKinney, Delinda Hanley.
People in this video
- Paul Findley Co-Founder Council for the National Interest
- Delinda C. Hanley News Editor Washington Report on Middle East Affairs
- Cynthia McKinney U.S. Representative (Former) [D] Georgia
- Janet McMahon Managing Editor Washington Report on Middle East Affairs
- Alison Weir Founder If Americans Knew
- Washington Report on Middle East AffairsWashington Report on Middle East Affairs
- Institute for Research: Middle Eastern PolicyInstitute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy
- Council for the National Interest FoundationCouncil for the National Interest Foundation
- If Americans KnewIf Americans Knew
More Videos From
Institute for Research: Middle East Policy ConferenceMore Videos
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
U.S. -Israel Relationship
A group of former CIA analysts spoke an event that was critical of the U.S.-Israel relationship. They questioned whether Israel was…
History of the U.S.-Israel Relationship
Two panels that included an investigative journalist, two authors, a former Air Force colonel, and a military staffer…
Israel Lobby and the Media
Panelists analyzed the impact of pro-Israel groups on U.S. policy. “Has the Lobby Captured Political Parties and News…
Israel-Palestine and U.S.
A panel of authors and historians talked about their various books on history of the close Israel-U.S. relationship. “How Did the…