User Clip: Michele Leonhart Backs Mandatory Minimums
April 30, 2014 2014-04-30T10:49:16-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/90e/20140430201345003_hd.jpgDEA Administrator Michele Leonhart defends mandatory minimums.
DEA Administrator Michele Leonhart defends mandatory minimums.
People in this video
- Amy Klobuchar U.S. Senator (Class 1) [D] Minnesota
- Patrick J. Leahy U.S. Senator (Class 3) [D] Vermont
- Michele M. Leonhart Administrator Drug Enforcement Administration
- Jeff Sessions U.S. Senator (Class 2) [R] Alabama
- Sheldon Whitehouse U.S. Senator (Class 1) [D] Rhode Island
- Senate Judiciary CommitteeSenate Judiciary Committee
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
Attorney General Jeff Sessions Remarks at Sheriffs' Association Meeting
Attorney General Jeff Sessions spoke at the National Sheriffs' Association winter meeting. He talked about the first year of the…
Family members of murder victims where the accused was in the U.S. illegally testified at a hearing on immigration…
Sentencing Laws and the Prison System
Justice Department officials and advocates testified at a hearing on legislation aimed at changing mandatory minimum…
Aerial Drone Use in the U.S.
Law enforcement, legal, and industry experts testified on the domestic use of unpiloted aerial vehicles (UAVs), also…