July 18, 2014
Maya MacGuineas on reforming the tax code2014-07-18T08:12:17-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/1d7/20140718081234001_hd.jpgCRFB President Maya MacGuineas on how we can reform our "disaster" of a tax code"
CRFB President Maya MacGuineas on how we can reform our "disaster" of a tax code"
People in this video
- Maya MacGuineas President Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
- Shane Harris on Malaysia Airlines Crash
- Heather Conley on Malaysia Airlines Crash
- Long-Term Budget Outlook
- 45th Anniversary of the Moon Landing
- Future of Manned Spaceflight
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
Federal Budget and Campaign 2016
Maya MacGuineas talked about the fiscal implications of the national debt and its role in campaign 2016.
Representative Charles Dent on Federal Budget
Representative Charles Dent (R-PA) talked about his expectations for the budget conference committee, and responded to…
Pension Cuts in the 2015 Federal Spending Bill
Karen Friedman of the Pension Rights Center talked about cuts to government-guaranteed pension plans that would affect…
Representative Kevin Brady on Budget Deal
Representative Kevin Brady (R-TX), Joint Economic Committee chair, talked about the two-year budget deal voted on by…