July 18, 2014
Maya MacGuineas on reforming the tax code2014-07-18T08:12:17-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/1d7/20140718081234001_hd.jpgCRFB President Maya MacGuineas on how we can reform our "disaster" of a tax code"
CRFB President Maya MacGuineas on how we can reform our "disaster" of a tax code"
People in this video
- Maya MacGuineas President Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
- Shane Harris on Malaysia Airlines Crash
- Heather Conley on Malaysia Airlines Crash
- Long-Term Budget Outlook
- 45th Anniversary of the Moon Landing
- Future of Manned Spaceflight
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
Fix the Debt Campaign
May MacGuineas talked about U.S. debt and the “fiscal cliff” impending tax increases and budget cuts in January 2013 if…
Maya MacGuineas on Federal Budget Deficit Reduction
Maya MacGuineas talked about the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget’s new plan for deficit reduction, and she responded to…
Federal Budget and Campaign 2016
Maya MacGuineas talked about the fiscal implications of the national debt and its role in campaign 2016.
Future of Deficit Reduction
Maya MacGuiness talked about congressional efforts to reach agreement on ways to reduce the federal budget deficit..She…