July 18, 2014
Maya MacGuineas on reforming the tax code2014-07-18T08:12:17-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/1d7/20140718081234001_hd.jpgCRFB President Maya MacGuineas on how we can reform our "disaster" of a tax code"
CRFB President Maya MacGuineas on how we can reform our "disaster" of a tax code"
People in this video
- Maya MacGuineas President Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
- Shane Harris on Malaysia Airlines Crash
- Heather Conley on Malaysia Airlines Crash
- Long-Term Budget Outlook
- 45th Anniversary of the Moon Landing
- Future of Manned Spaceflight
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
Federal Budget and Campaign 2016
Maya MacGuineas talked about the fiscal implications of the national debt and its role in campaign 2016.
The Sidebar With Maya MacGuineas
Maya MacGuineas talked about the differences between the $20 trillion debt and the year-to-year deficit and why failing…
Q&A with Maya MacGuineas
Maya MacGuineas, president of the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, talked about the federal budget process…
Fiscal Year 2017 Budget Proposal
Maya MacGuineas gave her analysis of President Obama’s fiscal year 2017 budget proposal, including how it could affect…