Indeterminate Pessimism vs Determine Optimism
March 14, 2015 2015-03-14T15:21:04-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/f67/20150314152116002_hd.jpgWe often think that we are heading towards a sour fate we cannot control. What if we take an alternative look at things like Peter Thiel?
We often think that we are heading towards a sour fate we cannot control. What if we take an alternative look at things like Peter Thiel?
- Tucson Festival of BooksTucson Festival of Books
More Videos From
2015 Tucson Festival of Books: SATURDAY COVRAGE
- Open Phones with Ian Haney Lopez
- The Accidental Universe
- Open Phones with Alan Lightman
- Panel Discussion on Narrative Non-Fiction
- Open Phones with S.C. Gwynne
- The Case Against the Supreme Court
- Open Phones with Erwin Chemerinsky
- Panel Discussion on The Nation
- Open Phones with Katha Pollitt
User Created Clips from This Video
Open Phones with Alan Lightman
Alan Lightman, author of The Accidental Universe: The World You Thought You Knew, spoke about his book and responded to…
Astronaut Scott Kelly recalled his time in space at the 10th annual Tucson Festival of Books.
Open Phones with Nathalia Holt
Nathalia Holt talked about her book, Rise of the Rocket Girls: The Women Who Propelled Us, from Missiles to the Moon to…
Panel Discussion on Women in the Sciences
Panelists talked about the history of women in the sciences. Panelists included Nathalia Holt, author of Rise of the…