User Clip: Discussion on Patent Reform Supporting Innovation
July 6, 2015 2015-07-06T13:19:24-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/d6e/20150706135738002_hd.jpgVictoria Espinel, President and CEO of BSA | The Software Alliance spoke about how patent reform can support innovation today at the Center for Strategic & International Studies State of US Patent Reform in Washington, D.C.
Victoria Espinel, President and CEO of BSA | The Software Alliance spoke about how patent reform can support innovation today at the Center for Strategic & International Studies State of US Patent Reform in Washington, D.C.
People in this video
- Victoria Espinel President and CEO Business Software Alliance
- Michelle Lee Director Department of Commerce->U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- James Andrew Lewis Senior Fellow and Director Center for Strategic and International Studies->Strategic Technologies Program
- Michael Waring Executive Director University of Michigan->Federal Relations
- Center for Strategic and International StudiesCenter for Strategic and International Studies
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
White House Cybersecurity Coordinator Michael Daniel outlined the Obama administration’s cybersecurity priorities. He…
Civilian Space Exploration
Representative Donna Edwards (D-MD), ranking member on the House Science, Space and Technology Subcommittee on Space, explained the value…
Internet and Smart Technology
The Center for Strategic and International Studies held a discussion on the intersection of smart technology and the Internet known…
Panelists talked about federal efforts to recruit and train workers in highly technical fields.