by Tom Angell
November 18, 2015 Congressman Calls for DEA Head's Firing Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR) says it's time for President Obama to fire Chuck Rosenberg, acting administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration. Rosenberg recently called medical marijuana a "joke."
People in this video
- Earl Blumenauer U.S. Representative [D] Oregon
More Videos From
U.S. House of Representatives
- Speaker Ryan on Syrian Refugee Bill
- Representatives on Paris Terrorist Attacks and Syrian Refugees
- Representative Curbelo on Paris Terrorist Attacks and Cuban Refugees
- Representative Micheal Fitzpatrick on Vetting Syrian Refugees
User Created Clips from This Video
The House approved two bills. One would ease mortgage lending standards under the Dodd-Frank financial regulatory law,…
The House convened for Morning Hour, with members permitted to speak on a variety of topics.
The House voted 289-137 to approve H.R. 4038, a bill to limit the number of Syrian refugees admitted to the U.S. until…
House Session, Part 1
The House passed H.R. 511, the Tribal Labor Sovereignty Act, which aims to clarify labor rights of Native Americans in…