by Mollie Reilly
November 18, 2015 Blumenauer Speaks Out On DEA Chief Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.) calls for DEA chief Chuck Rosenberg to be replaced.
People in this video
- Earl Blumenauer U.S. Representative [D] Oregon
More Videos From
U.S. House of Representatives
- Speaker Ryan on Syrian Refugee Bill
- Representatives on Paris Terrorist Attacks and Syrian Refugees
- Representative Curbelo on Paris Terrorist Attacks and Cuban Refugees
- Representative Micheal Fitzpatrick on Vetting Syrian Refugees
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
The House approved two bills. One would ease mortgage lending standards under the Dodd-Frank financial regulatory law,…
The House convened for Morning Hour, with members permitted to speak on a variety of topics.
The House voted 289-137 to approve H.R. 4038, a bill to limit the number of Syrian refugees admitted to the U.S. until…
House Session, Part 1
The House passed H.R. 511, the Tribal Labor Sovereignty Act, which aims to clarify labor rights of Native Americans in…