February 27, 2016 Senator Manchin reads statement of Janet Colbert from STOPPNOW Statement of Janet Colbert describes pill mills in Florida and failure of state medical boards to protect public from aggressive and reckless prescribers.
People in this video
- Joe Manchin III U.S. Senator (Class 1) [D] West Virginia
More Videos From
- Senator Reid on Supreme Court Justice Nomination
- Senate Session, Part 2
- Senator Leahy on Supreme Court Justice Nomination
- Senator Roberts on Closing Guantanamo
- Senator McConnell on Closing Guantanamo
- Senators on Supreme Court Justice Nomination
User Created Clips from This Video
Senate Session, Part 1
Following leader remarks, the Senate resumed post-cloture debate on the nomination of Dr. Robert Califf to be…
The Senate confirmed 89-4 the nomination of Dr. Robert Califf to be commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration…
The Senate passed S. Res. 374 to honor the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died on February 13, 2016.
Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate continued debate on an opioid addiction bill, S. 524, the Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act.