June 23, 2016
Rep. Payne, Jr. at Sit-In: NRA stands for No Republican Action2016-06-22T14:41:43-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/c3b/20160622144333001_hd.jpgRep. Donald M. Payne, Jr. (NJ-10) speaks on the need for gun safety during the sit-in on the House floor.
Rep. Donald M. Payne, Jr. (NJ-10) speaks on the need for gun safety during the sit-in on the House floor.
People in this video
- James Clyburn U.S. Representative [D] South Carolina
- Elizabeth Esty U.S. Representative [D] Connecticut
- Dan Gross President Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
- Robin Kelly U.S. Representative [D] Illinois
- Nancy Pelosi U.S. Representative [D] California
- Bobby Rush U.S. Representative [D] Illinois
- Mike Thompson U.S. Representative [D] California
- U.S. Capitol | West FrontU.S. Capitol | West Front
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
House Session, Part 1
The House debated the fiscal year 2017 Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act.
Coverage of House Democratic Gun Legislation Sit-In, Part 2
Live footage of House Democrats' sit-in played from the House floor via Periscope and Facebook video feeds as Democratic…
Gun Control Legislation
House Democrats, including Representatives James Clyburn (D-SC), John Lewis (D-GA), and members of the Congressional…
Gun Violence Prevention
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and leaders of the House Gun Violence Prevention Task Force hosted a forum on…