President Obama: You want to give me a good send off?! GO VOTE!!!
by Marc Love
September 18, 2016 2016-09-17T21:40:29-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/62d/20160917214156001_hd.jpg"My name may not be on the ballot, but our progress is on the ballot. Tolerance is on the ballot. Democracy is on the ballot! Justice is on the ballot! Good schools are on the ballot! Ending mass incarceration, that’s on the ballot right now!"
"My name may not be on the ballot, but our progress is on the ballot. Tolerance is on the ballot. Democracy is on the ballot! Justice is on the ballot! Good schools are on the ballot! Ending mass incarceration, that’s on the ballot right now!"
People in this video
- Trevor Noah Host Comedy Central->"Daily Show"
- R. Donahue Peebles Foundation Chair Congressional Black Caucus
- Jennifer Pinckney Spouse
- Charles B. Rangel Congressional Black Caucus Chair (Former) The Republican Party of New York
- Kelly Rowland Singer and Actor
- Robert Smith Founder, Chair, and CEO Vista Equity Partners
- Congressional Black Caucus FoundationCongressional Black Caucus Foundation
More Videos From
RTTWH 16 - CLINTON DC Cong. Black Caucus Awards
- Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton at Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Dinner
- President Obama at Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Dinner
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
Voter Identification Laws
Panelists talked about recent voter identification laws passed in several states, including Virginia, Ohio,…
Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Dinner
Representative Marica Fudge (D-OH) was presented with an award at the 46th Annual Legislative Conference Phoenix Awards…
Congressional Black Caucus Ceremonial Swearing-In
Returning and newly-elected members of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) were ceremonially sworn-in at the Capitol.…
Martin Luther King Day Awards Breakfast
Attorney General Loretta Lynch delivered the keynote address at the National Action Network’s annual Martin Luther King…