by Johnny Lieu
February 16, 2017
Ashton Kutcher's opening comments to Senate Committee2017-02-15T10:18:21-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/72c/20170215101844012_hd.jpg
People in this video
- Ashton Kutcher Co-Founder Thorn: Digital Defenders of Children->Co-Founder
- Elisa Massimino President and CEO Human Rights First
- John S. McCain III U.S. Senator (Class 3) [R] Arizona
- Ben Cardin U.S. Senator (Class 1) [D] Maryland
- Chris Coons U.S. Senator (Class 2) [D] Delaware
- Bob Corker U.S. Senator (Class 1) [R] Tennessee
- Bob Menendez U.S. Senator (Class 1) [D] New Jersey
- Marco Rubio U.S. Senator (Class 3) [R] Florida
- Todd Christopher Young U.S. Senator (Class 3) [R] Indiana
- Senate Foreign Relations CommitteeSenate Foreign Relations Committee
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
Hearings to examine the nomination of David Friedman, of New York, to be Ambassador to Israel, Department of State.
Ending Modern Slavery: Building on Success
Hearings to examine ending modern slavery, focusing on building on success.
General Philip Breedlove (Retired) and Julianne Smith testified at a hearing on the increasing challenges of the…
Iraq After Mosul
Hearings to examine Iraq after Mosul.