"Worry less about what you want to be, and worry more about what you want to do."
April 24, 2017 2017-04-24T13:12:55-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/b00/20170424131424010_hd.jpgObama drawing the distinction between running for office to run for office (for oneself) versus running for office to bring positive change (for others).
Obama drawing the distinction between running for office to run for office (for oneself) versus running for office to bring positive change (for others).
People in this video
- Max Freedman Student University of Chicago
- Kelsey McClear Student Loyola University Chicago
- Barack Obama U.S. President (Former) United States
- Harish Patel Deputy Director New America->Chicago
- Ayanna Watkins Student Kenwood Academy High School (Chicago)
- University of ChicagoUniversity of Chicago
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
President Obama Farewell Address
President Obama touched on a number of topics including race relations, partisan divisions, and unity in his farewell…
Health Care Bill Signing Ceremony
President Obama spoke about the passage of the health care bill before signing it into law. Members of the audience…
President Obama Tribute to Vice President Joe Biden
President Obama paid tribute to Vice President Joe Biden and surprised him with a Presidential Medal of Freedom. The tearful…
"Great Recession" of 2007-09
Professor Jonathan Levy talked about the so-called “Great Recession” of 2007 to 2009, the worst financial crisis in the…