April 24, 2017
"Worry less about what you want to be, and worry more about what you want to do."2017-04-24T13:12:55-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/b00/20170424131424010_hd.jpgObama drawing the distinction between running for office to run for office (for oneself) versus running for office to bring positive change (for others).
Obama drawing the distinction between running for office to run for office (for oneself) versus running for office to bring positive change (for others).
People in this video
- Max Freedman Student University of Chicago
- Kelsey McClear Student Loyola University Chicago
- Barack Obama U.S. President (Former) United States
- Harish Patel Deputy Director New America->Chicago
- Ayanna Watkins Student Kenwood Academy High School (Chicago)
- University of ChicagoUniversity of Chicago
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
"Great Recession" of 2007-09
Professor Jonathan Levy talked about the so-called “Great Recession” of 2007 to 2009, the worst financial crisis in the…
Barack Obama Victory Speech
After receiving congratulatory telephone calls from Senator John McCain and President Bush for his win in the presidential…
President Obama Voting in Chicago
President Obama stopped at the Chicago Board of Elections office to cast an early ballot.
President Obama Town Hall Meeting on the Supreme Court
President Obama participated in a town hall meeting with students, faculty, and local judges at the University of Chicago Law…