by Craig McAndrew
October 4, 2017
FCC and Freedom of the Press2017-10-02T20:32:14-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/d3f/20171002203304002_hd.jpgSen. Tom Udall (D-NM) on the FCC and upholding First Amendment protections for Freedom of the Press.
Sen. Tom Udall (D-NM) on the FCC and upholding First Amendment protections for Freedom of the Press.
- U.S. SenateU.S. Senate
More Videos From
- Senator Brian Schatz on Las Vegas Shooting
- Senator Tom Udall on Las Vegas Shooting
- Senator Tom Udall on FCC Chair Nomination
- Senaotor Moore Capito on Las Vegas and FCC Chair Nomination
- Senator Elizabeth Warren on Las Vegas Shooting and FCC Chair
- Senate Prayer for Las Vegas Shooting Victims
- Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn on Las Vegas Shooting
- Senators Maria Cantwell and Edward Markey on Las Vegas Shooting and FCC Chair Nomination
- Senators Chris Murphy, Dick Durbin, and Bob Casey on Las Vegas Shooting
User Created Clips from This Video
Senator Wyden on Ajit Pai FCC Nomination
Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR) spoke about the nomination of Ajit Pai to another 5 year term as FCC chair. He talked about net neutrality…
Senator Wicker on Ajit Pai FCC Nomination
Senator Roger Wicker (R-MS) came to the floor to praise the nomination of Ajit Pai to another 5-year term as FCC Chair. He listed…
Communications Decency Act Decision
Beginning at about 3:55 p.m. during a speech on the Senate floor on tax cuts. Senator Coats, a major sponsor of the Communications…
The Senate passed the 1996 Telecommunications Act.