How the Press Covers President Trump's Tweets
October 27, 2017 2017-10-24T00:41:41-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/2bc/1509126333.jpgA panel of journalists discussed how journalists cover President Trump's tweets and how the job of journalists have changed in response to his use of Twitter.
A panel of journalists discussed how journalists cover President Trump's tweets and how the job of journalists have changed in response to his use of Twitter.
People in this video
- Olivier Knox Chief Correspondent Yahoo! News->Washington, D.C.
- John Roberts Chief Correspondent FOX News Channel->White House
- Sarah Sanders Press Secretary White House
- Frank Sesno Director George Washington University->School of Media and Public Affairs
- Glenn Thrush Correspondent New York Times->White House
- George Washington University | School of Media and Public AffairsGeorge Washington University | School of Media and Public Affairs
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
Covering the Trump Administration
Several African-American women journalists, including April Ryan, Yamiche Alcindor, Nia-Malika Henderson and Darlene…
The Press and the Presidency
The Newseum hosted a forum titled, “The President and the Press: The First Amendment and the First 100 Days.” The discussion focused on…
Sean Spicer Resignation
Sarah Huckabee Sanders briefed reporters on the resignation of White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer and the…
Conversation with Sarah Huckabee Sanders
White House Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders sat down for a profile interview with C-SPAN in which she discussed…