arrest, conviction, and incarceration as violence against marginalized women
November 8, 2017 2013-12-26T23:00:51-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/190/20131226230630001_hd.jpgMHP asks question!
MHP asks question!
People in this video
- Susan Burton Founder and Executive Director New Way of Life Re-Entry Project, A
- Melissa V. Harris-Perry Founding Director Newcomb College Institute of Tulane University->Anna Julia Cooper Project on Gender, Race and Politics in the South
- Deon Haywood Executive Director Women With a Vision
- Tina Reynolds Founder and Chair Women On the Rise Telling HerStory
- Beth E. Richie Director University of Illinois at Chicago->Institute for Research on Race & Public Policy
User Created Clips from This Video
Economic Consequences of the Criminal Justice System
Obama administration officials, journalists, business leaders, and economists discussed the economic consequences of…
Nneka Jones Tapea, the executive director of the Cook County Department of Corrections, and Susan Burton, the founder and executive director of A New Way…
Black Women Voters in 2016
Melanie Campbell and Vanessa DeLuca discuss a joint poll conducted by the National Coalition of Black Civic Participation and…
Melissa Harris-Perry, political science professor at Tulane University, argues that negative stereotypes of African-American…