December 15, 2017
Question on EU-US-UK agreement2017-12-15T10:23:41-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/259/20171215103746003_hd.jpgWould the US be interested in that?
Would the US be interested in that?
People in this video
- Frances Burwell Vice President and Director Atlantic Council of the U.S.->Transatlantic Relations Program
- Michelle Egan Professor American University->School of International Service
- Robin Quinville Director Department of State->Western European Affairs
- Charles Ries Vice President RAND Corporation->International
- Howard Shatz Senior Economist RAND Corporation
- Wilson (Woodrow) International Center for ScholarsWilson (Woodrow) International Center for Scholars
User Created Clips from This Video
Diplomatic and Economic Fallout of U.K. Decision to Leave the EU
Michelle Egan talked about the economic and diplomatic fallout from the U.K.'s previous week vote in favor of leaving…
Brexit and U.S.-U.K. Trade
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce hosted a discussion with David Davis, British Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union, on…
U.K. Vote to Leave the European Union
Daniel Griswold talked about the fallout from the United Kingdom’s vote in favor of leaving the European Union.
British Prime Minister Theresa on Brexit Preparations
British Prime Minister Theresa May laid out her plans for the U.K. to formally leave the European Union, commonly known as Brexit.…