| Clip Of Representatives Jamie Raskin and Eleanor Holmes Norton on Domestic Extremism This clip, title, and description were not created by C-SPAN.Report Video Issue
User Clip: Congressman Jamie Raskin (D-MD) Makes Constitutional Argument Against Racial Extremism
2018-08-10T15:21:03-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/55e/20180810152518001_hd.jpgAhead of the one-year anniversary of the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Rep. Jamie Raskin speaks in Washington, DC.
Ahead of the one-year anniversary of the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Rep. Jamie Raskin speaks in Washington, DC.
People in this video
- Monica Hopkins Executive Director American Civil Liberties Union->Washington, DC
- Bruce Lustig Senior Rabbi Washington Hebrew Congregation
- Leonard Zeskind Founder Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights
- William J. Barber II Pastor Greenleaf Christian Church (Goldsboro, NC)
- Wes Bellamy Vice Mayor Charlottesville, VA
- Randy Blazak Chair Oregon Coalition Against Hate Crime
- Lecia Brooks Director Southern Poverty Law Center->Outreach
- Chris Magyarics Senior Investigative Researcher Anti-Defamation League
- Tony McAleer Co-Founder and Chair Life After Hate
- Eleanor Holmes Norton Congressional Delegate [D] District of Columbia
- Jamie Raskin U.S. Representative [D] Maryland