| Clip Of FEMA Briefing on Hurricane FlorenceReport Video Issue
FEMA Administrator Calls Hurricane Florence a Combination of Hugo and Floyd
2018-09-13T09:48:40-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/193/20180913094901013_hd.jpgFEMA Director Brock Long compares Hurricane Florence to Hurricanes Hugo and Floyd from 1989 and 1999, respectively.
FEMA Director Brock Long compares Hurricane Florence to Hurricanes Hugo and Floyd from 1989 and 1999, respectively.
People in this video
- Charles "Ray" Ray Alexander Chief U.S. Army Corps of Engineers->Interagency and International Services
- Meredith Austin Commander U.S. Coast Guard->Mid-Atlantic Region
- Jenny Burke Spokesperson Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Reggie Cheatham Director Environmental Protection Agency->Office of Emergency Management
- Charley English Liaison American Red Cross->National Emergency Management
- Steve Goldstein Liaison National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration->FEMA
- Neil Jacobs Assistant Secretary National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Daniel Liargues Spokesman Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Brock Long Administrator Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Linda Mastandrea Director Federal Emergency Management Agency->Office of Disability Integration and Coordination
- Federal Emergency Management AgencyFederal Emergency Management Agency