H.R. McMaster Says It's Not Appropriate to Ask for Foreign Interference in U.S. Elections
Former National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster tells the New Yorker's Susan Glasser that it's not appropriate for the president of the United States to invite foreign interference in U.S. elections. "Of course no. No. It's absolutely not," McMaster says.
People in this video
- Samantha Ravich Advisory Board Member Foundation for Defense of Democracies->Center on Sanctions and Illicit Finance
- Juan Carlos Zarate Deputy Adviser (Former) National Security Council->Counterterrorism
- Clifford D. May President Foundation for Defense of Democracies
- H.R. McMaster National Security Adviser (Former) White House
- Foundation for Defense of DemocraciesFoundation for Defense of Democracies