| Clip Of Senate Hearing on Youth Mental Health This clip, title, and description were not created by C-SPAN.Report Video Issue
User Clip: RISE Act
2022-11-30T10:07:31-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/e09/011/1669820860_011.jpgSenator Bob Casey talks about the RISE Act in hearing.
Senator Bob Casey talks about the RISE Act in hearing.
People in this video
- Bob Casey Curator Ford (Henry) Museum->Transportation
- Bill Cassidy Managing Editor Traffic World
- Sharon Hoover Professor University of Maryland School of Medicine->Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Tim Kaine U.S. Senator (Class 1) [D] Virginia
- Roger Marshall M.D. U.S. Senator (Class 2) [R] Kansas
- Tina Smith U.S. Senator (Class 2) [D] Minnesota
- Tommy Tuberville U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
- Ashley Weiss M.D. Director Tulane University School of University->Medical Student Education in Psychiatry
- Brooklyn Williams High School Student Pittsburgh
- Curtis Wright Vice President Xavier University of Louisiana->Student Affairs
- Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Subcommittee on Children and FamiliesSenate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Subcommittee on Children and Families