Bork Nomination Day 7, Part 4
Representatives of a number of law enforcement agencies testify in support of the nomination. Witnesses describe Judge Bork’s record as supportive of law enforcement efforts.
People in this video
- Donald Baldwin Executive Director National Law Enforcement Council
- John Bellizzi Executive Director International Narcotics Assn. of Police
- Cary Bittick Executive Director National Sheriffs' Association
- Frank Carrington Attorney
- Robert Fuesel President Federal Criminal Investigators Assn.
- Johnny Hughes Director National Troopers Coalition
- Dewey R. Stokes President Fraternal Order of Police
- Jerry Vaughn Executive Director International Assn. of Chiefs of Police
- Joseph "Joe" R. Biden Jr. U.S. Senator [D] Delaware
- Patrick J. Leahy U.S. Senator [D] Vermont
- Howard M. Metzenbaum U.S. Senator [D] Ohio
- Alan K. Simpson U.S. Senator [R] Wyoming
- James "Strom" Strom Thurmond U.S. Senator [R] South Carolina
Kennedy Nomination Day 3, Part 4
The committee concluded hearings on the nomination of Anthony M. Kennedy to be associate justice of the Supreme…
Souter Confirmation Day 5, Part 4
The chairman of the Conservative Caucus testified against the Souter confirmation, stating that Judge Souter held the…
Souter Confirmation Day 5, Part 3
Representatives of national law enforcement organizations spoke in favor of the Souter confirmation.
Thomas Confirmation Hearing Day 8, Part 2
The witnesses testified in support of the confirmation of Judge Thomas to the Supreme Court. They felt that he…