Mrs. Clinton announced that the president proposed a relief package of nearly $1 billion for Latin American countries hit by… read more
Mrs. Clinton announced that the president proposed a relief package of nearly $1 billion for Latin American countries hit by hurricanes Mitch and Georges. Much of the money was dedicated to restoring homes, schools, roads, and sanitation systems. close
People in this video
- Albright, Madeleine K. Secretary Department of State
- Atwood, Brian Administrator U.S. Agency for International Development
- Clinton, Hillary Rodham First Lady United States
- Echaveste, Maria Director (Former) White House->Office of Public Liaison
- Gore, Tipper Spouse Albert "Al" Gore Jr.
World AIDS Day Event
President Clinton and others talked about AIDS issues and the worldwide problem of the spread of AIDS.
Youth and Violence
Following a three-hour summit meeting about curbing youth violence, President and Mrs. Clinton talked to reporters…
Hurricane Relief Efforts
After their trip to regions of Central America devastated by Hurricane Mitch Mrs. Clinton and Mrs. Gore…
Women and Pay Equity
President Clinton commemorated the 35th Anniversary of President Kennedy’s signing of the Equal Pay Act. He…