Tax and Budget Policy Seminar
Participants talked about how to use the budget surplus. At issue was an appropriate method to provide tax cuts, how to save Social Security, and how to use some of the surplus for education.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- J.D. Foster Representative Tax Foundation
- Guy Vander Jagt U.S. Representative (Former) [R] Michigan
- Thomas "Mack" F. McLarty III Senior Adviser (Former) White House
- Charles B. Rangel U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Clay "Eugene" E. Shaw Jr. U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Hewitt Shaw Attorney
- Julius "J.C." Caesar Watts Jr. U.S. Representative [R] Oklahoma
- Henry Zapruder Attorney