Disability Policy Views of Presidential Candidates
After brief presentations by Folcarelli and Reich, the Disability Outreach directors of the Democratic and Republican presidential campaigns described the candidates' positions briefly and then answered questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Cynthia Folcarelli Executive Vice President National Mental Health Association
- Doug Huntt Director Bush (G.W.) Presidential Campaign->Disability Issues
- Stanley Klein Director Abilities Expo->Education
- Jim Reed Director Gore Presidential Campaign->Disability Outreach
- Alan Reich President National Organization on Disability
Disabilities Issues and the Presidential Campaign
Panelists talked about the presidential candidate’s views on issues affecting disabled persons. Among the…
Participants talked about the levels of political participation by people with disabilities, voting patterns among the…
Election 2000 Impact on American Politics
Participants talked about the 2000 presidential campaign and how the outcome might affect the American political…
Election 2000 Political Outlook
Mr. Cook talked about the presidential campaign, several state and local races, poll numbers and his predictions…