Women's Contraceptive Insurance Coverage
Witnesses testified about the Equity in Prescription and Contraceptive Coverage Act which would require health plans that cover prescription drugs to include the same level of coverage of Federal Drug Administration approved prescription contraceptives.
People in this video
- Erickson, Jennifer Pharmacist Bartell Drug Company
- Greenberger, Marcia D. Co-Founder and Co-President National Women's Law Center
- Nelson, Anita Program Director American College Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Snowe, Olympia J. U.S. Senator [R] Maine
- Sullivan, Kate Director U.S. Chamber of Commerce->Health Care Policy
- Mikulski, Barbara A. U.S. Senator [D] Maryland
Witnesses testified about shortages of qualified personnel in the nursing profession. General Accounting Office…
Fighting Global Tuberculosis, AIDS, and Malaria
The hearing was about the reauthorization of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief.
Governor Sebelius on Health Care Issues
Kansas Governor Kathleen Sebelius testified about heath care issues in the U.S. She also appeared as President…
Mental Health Impacts of Terrorist Attacks