Electronic 911 Compliance
An FCC official and industry representatives testified about wireless and cellular 911 services. They examined the implementation of the Wireless Communication and Public Safety Act and the integration of E-911 technologies.
People in this video
- Michael Amarosa Vice President TruePosition, Inc.->Public Affairs
- Jenny Hansen Manager Montana->911 Program
- John Melcher First Vice President National Emergency Number Association
- Brett Sewell President SnapTrack, Inc.
- Thomas Sugrue Chief Federal Communications Commission->Wireless Bureau
- Tom Wheeler President and CEO Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Assn.
- Conrad Burns U.S. Senator [R] Montana
- Daniel K. Inouye U.S. Senator [D] Hawaii
- Ron Wyden U.S. Senator [D] Oregon
Enabling Nationwide 911 Texting Services
Federal Communications Commission held an open meeting during which the commissioners discussed requiring all wireless…
Senator Burns spoke about the telecommunications agenda for the Communications Subcommittee. Among the topics on…
Emergency 911 Communications
Officials and telecommunications industry leaders spoke to reporters about their efforts to pass legislation and rules…
Enhanced Emergency 911 Service
Subcommittee members heard testimony from officials from the General Services Administration, the National Highway…