Implementation of Aviation Security Act
The witnesses testified about the implementation of the Aviation Security Act, particularly the baggage inspection provision that goes into effect on January 18.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Arnold Barnett Professor Massachusetts Institute of Technology->Management Science
- Carol Hallett President and CEO Air Transport Assn. of America
- John Magaw Undersecretary Department of Transportation->Security
- Kenneth M. Mead Inspector General Department of Transportation
- David Plavin President Airport Operators Council International
- John Mica U.S. Representative [R] Florida
U.S. Airport and Airline Security
Aviation Security Issues
Witnesses testified about the implementation of a new law requiring explosive detection screening of all checked bags…
Witnesses testified about the state of airline and airport security following September 11 terrorist attacks using…
Emergency, Safety and Security Summit
Participants talked about maintaining domestic safety and security in the wake of terrorist attacks on the U.S. Among…