Special Education Funding
Witnesses testified on ways to improve the Individuals Disability Education Act, which is up for renewal this year.
People in this video
- Huntt, Doug Director Bush (G.W.) Presidential Campaign->Disability Issues
- DeWine, Richard "Mike" Michael U.S. Senator [R] Ohio
- Gregg, Judd Alan U.S. Senator [R] New Hampshire
- Harkin, Thomas "Tom" U.S. Senator [D] Iowa
- Kennedy, Edward "Ted" M. U.S. Senator [D] Massachusetts
- Murray, Patty U.S. Senator [D] Washington
- Reed, John "Jack" F. U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
- Roberts, Pat U.S. Senator [R] Kansas
- Sessions, Jefferson "Jeff" U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
Witnesses testified on the thirtieth anniversary of Title IX, an amendment to the 1964 Civil Rights Act barring…
Witnesses testified about educational opportunities and resources for low-income and minority students.
Mr. Hansen appeared before the committee to testify about student loan programs and a proposal to grant student…
Early Childhood Education