Special Education Funding
Witnesses testified on ways to improve the Individuals Disability Education Act, which is up for renewal this year.
People in this video
- Doug Huntt Director Bush (G.W.) Presidential Campaign->Disability Issues
- Richard "Mike" Michael DeWine U.S. Senator [R] Ohio
- Judd Alan Gregg U.S. Senator [R] New Hampshire
- Thomas "Tom" Harkin U.S. Senator [D] Iowa
- Edward "Ted" M. Kennedy U.S. Senator [D] Massachusetts
- Patty Murray U.S. Senator [D] Washington
- John "Jack" F. Reed U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
- Pat Roberts U.S. Senator [R] Kansas
- Jeff Sessions U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
Witnesses testified on the thirtieth anniversary of Title IX, an amendment to the 1964 Civil Rights Act barring…
Witnesses testified about educational opportunities and resources for low-income and minority students.
Mr. Hansen appeared before the committee to testify about student loan programs and a proposal to grant student…
Early Childhood Education