American Political Campaigns: Use of Media
Panelists talked about the use of the media in political campaigns. They also responded to questions from the audience. Mr. Panagopoulos moderated the panel.
People in this video
- Ayres, Whit Political Consultant Republican Party
- Edmonds, Thomas President Edmonds and Associates Inc.
- Franzen, John Political Consultant John Franzen Multimedia->Democratic Party
- Gorlin, Rachel Media Consultant Democratic Party
- Panagopoulos, Costas Professor New York University->Political Science
More Videos From
American Political CampaignsMore Videos
American Political Campaign Ethics
The panelists talked about ethics in political campaigns, including examples of ethical dilemmas and unethical…
American Style: The 2002 Elections
Journalists talked about the 2002 midterm elections and the implications of the election results for the future of the…
Impact of Super Tuesday Primaries
Panelists talked about the current presidential primary season, reviewed where the front
runners stand, and discussed…
A New Look at Campaign Strategy
Mr. Winston outlined the elements of a campaign strategy and talked and making the strategy effective.