Book Discussion on The Good Body
Eve Ensler talked about her book The Good Body, published by Villard. It is an examination of the various ways in which women view… read more
Eve Ensler talked about her book The Good Body, published by Villard. It is an examination of the various ways in which women view their bodies based on society’s view of what makes a good body. She also discussed her play The Vagina Monologues and the 40 billion dollars spent annually on beauty products. The author also read from the introduction to her book. Following her presentation, Ms. Ensler responded to questions and comments from members of the audience. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Ensler, Eve Playwright
More Videos From
Miami Book Fair International, Saturday
- Book Discussion on Home Invasion: Protecting Your Family
- Miami Book Fair International Street Scenes
- Book Discussion on The Good Body
- Book Discussion on Secrets of the Kingdom
- Book Discussion on The Weekly Standard: A Reader, 1995-2005
- Book Discussion on Henry Adams and the Making of America
- Book Discussion on DisneyWar
- International Affairs
- Book Discussion on The Collapse of Globalism
- Book Discussion on Mirror to America
- Miami Book Fair International, Saturday
- Book Discussion on Are Men Necessary?
Book Discussion on Are Men Necessary?
Maureen Dowd talked about her book Are Men Necessary: When Sexes Collide, published by Putnam Adult. In it,…
Book Discussion on Madame Secretary: A Memoir
Former Secretary of State Albright talked about her book, Madame Secretary: A Memoir.
In a call-in segment after her…
Book Discussion on Secrets of the Kingdom
Gerald Posner was interviewed about his book Secrets of the Kingdom: The Inside Story of the Secret Saudi-U.S.…
A panel discussion was held on memoirs. Three authors read from portions of their memoirs and spoke about their…