The committee heard testimony on how high executive salaries and compensation packages affect the business community at large.
People in this video
- Berg, Olena Chief Deputy Treasurer California
- Breeden, Richard C. Chairman Securities and Exchange Commission
- Crystal, Graef Professor University of California, Berkeley
- Gumerson, Jean Member United Shareholders Association
- Levin, Carl U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- Sollman, George President and CEO Centigram Corporation
- Whitworth, Ralph Director United Shareholders Association
Corporate Executive Compensation Taxation
Chairman Breeden testified about the massive increase in corporate executive compensation during the 1980s, while wage…
Business Executive Pay
Participants discussed the compensation of top business executives in the U.S.
Corporate Executive Compensation
Chairman Breeden called a news conference to discuss the high salaries made by corporate executives of companies laying…
Sen. Carl Levin, member of the Senate Small Business Committee, spoke to the United Shareholders Association on…