The committee heard testimony on how high executive salaries and compensation packages affect the business community at large.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Olena Berg Chief Deputy Treasurer California
- Richard C. Breeden Chairman Securities and Exchange Commission
- Graef Crystal Professor University of California, Berkeley
- Jean Gumerson Member United Shareholders Association
- Carl Levin U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- George Sollman President and CEO Centigram Corporation
- Ralph Whitworth Director United Shareholders Association
Single Premium Life Insurance
American Competition and Tax Laws
The Senate Finance subcommittee on Taxation and Debt Management continued proceedings over the consequences incurred by…
Mr. Breeden talked about corporate accountability and responsibilities, regulation of corporate governance,…
Effect of Health Care Costs on the Economy
The subcommittee heard testimony on the strain of high health care and health insurance costs on the American…