Congressional Black Caucus on Health Care Legislation
House members of the Congressional Black Caucus spoke to reporters about health care legislation. The House was scheduled to begin debate on the following day.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Donna M. Christensen Congressional Delegate [D] Virgin Islands
- Danny Davis U.S. Representative [D] Illinois
- Donna F. Edwards U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
- Gary L. Flowers Chief Executive Officer Black Leadership Forum
- Sheila Jackson Lee U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Benjamin Todd Jealous President and CEO NAACP
- Barbara Lee U.S. Representative [D] California
- Bobby Scott U.S. Representative [D] Virginia
The House debated and passed health reform legislation by a vote of 220-215. One Republican, Rep. Joseph Cao…
The House passed the Senate version of health care legislation by a vote of 219 to 212. The House passed both the…
The House voted on legislation titled “Repealing The Job-Killing Health Care Law Act” that would repeal the…