Congressional Black Caucus on Health Care Legislation
House members of the Congressional Black Caucus spoke to reporters about health care legislation. The House was scheduled to begin debate on the following day.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Christensen, Donna M. Congressional Delegate [D] Virgin Islands
- Davis, Danny U.S. Representative [D] Illinois
- Edwards, Donna F. U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
- Flowers, Gary L. Chief Executive Officer Black Leadership Forum
- Jackson Lee, Sheila U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Jealous, Benjamin Todd President and CEO NAACP
- Lee, Barbara U.S. Representative [D] California
- Scott, Robert "Bobby" U.S. Representative [D] Virginia
The House debated and passed health reform legislation by a vote of 220-215. One Republican, Rep. Joseph Cao…
The House has passed the Senate version of health care legislation by a vote of 219 to 212.
The House has passed both…
The House voted on legislation titled “Repealing The Job-Killing Health Care Law Act” that would repeal the…