Ted Turner, T. Boone Pickens, James Cameron, and two renewable energy executives talked about their prescription for the growth of… read more
Ted Turner, T. Boone Pickens, James Cameron, and two renewable energy executives talked about their prescription for the growth of renewable energy. They emphasized the political and financial benefits to renewable energy and encouraged experts to lobby Congress. They also responded to questions from the audience. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- James Cameron Film Producer and Director
- Chip Comins Director American Renewable Energy Institute ->American Renewable Energy Day.
- T. Boone Pickens Jr. Founder, Chair & CEO BP Capital
- Michael Polsky Founder, President, and CEO Invenergy
- Sally Ranney Co-Director American Renewable Energy Institute ->American Renewable Energy Day.
- Ted Turner Chair Turner Enterprises
- Sam Wyly Board Member (Former) Green Mountain Energy
Future of Renewable Energy
Representatives from several wind energy groups spoke about the future of wind energy, including government funding and…
Michael Eckhart on Renewable Energy
Michael Eckhart spoke about energy policy and outlined three strategies for increasing the use of renewable energy,…
Future of Solar Energy
Representatives from several solar energy groups talked about the future of solar energy. Topics included…
Financing Renewable Energy
Panelists spoke about financing renewable energy innovations. Among the topics they addressed were attracting…