Global Oil Supply Disruption Simulation
Former White House officials, senior retired military officers, and a former oil executive participated in a simulated disruption of the… read more
Former White House officials, senior retired military officers, and a former oil executive participated in a simulated disruption of the global oil supply. They portrayed members of the president’s cabinet, giving recommendations about how to deal with an attack on a major Saudi oil field. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Blair, Dennis C. Director (Former) Office of National Intelligence
- Conover, David Director Department of Energy->Climate Change Technology Prog.
- Diamond, Robbie Founder, President and CEO Securing America's Future Energy
- Eizenstat, Stuart Co-Director Atlantic Council of the U.S.
- Fleischer, Ari Press Secretary (Former) White House
- Ghasemi, Seifi Chairman and CEO Rockwood Holdings->Specialty Chemicals and Advanced Materials
- Hadley, Stephen J. National Security Adviser (Former) White House
- Hannah, John Senior Fellow Foundation for Defense of Democracies
- Hofmeister, John D. President (Former) Shell Oil
- Negroponte, John D. Director (Former) Office of National Intelligence
- Schwab, Susan C. Trade Representative (Former) Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- Wald, Charles Deputy Commander (Former) U.S. European Command
Gas Prices and U.S. Energy Policy
Former Shell Oil Company President John Hofmeister spoke about U.S. energy policy. He criticized both the Obama…
Gas Prices and Obama Energy Policy
John Hofmeister talked about rising gas prices and President Obama’s energy security plan to reduce oil imports…
Oil Industry and Gulf Oil Spill
John Hofmeister talked about his new book, Why We Hate The Oil Companies: Straight Talk from an Energy Insider, and his…
Business, political, and retired military leaders talked about the report they were releasing, “National Strategy…