Global Oil Supply Disruption Simulation
Former White House officials, senior retired military officers, and a former oil executive participated in a simulated disruption of the… read more
Former White House officials, senior retired military officers, and a former oil executive participated in a simulated disruption of the global oil supply. They portrayed members of the president’s cabinet, giving recommendations about how to deal with an attack on a major Saudi oil field. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Dennis C. Blair Director (Former) Office of National Intelligence
- David Conover Director Department of Energy->Climate Change Technology Prog.
- Robbie Diamond Founder, President and CEO Securing America's Future Energy
- Stuart Eizenstat Co-Director Atlantic Council of the U.S.
- Ari Fleischer Press Secretary (Former) White House
- Seifi Ghasemi Chairman and CEO Rockwood Holdings->Specialty Chemicals and Advanced Materials
- Stephen J. Hadley National Security Adviser (Former) White House
- John Hannah Senior Fellow Foundation for Defense of Democracies
- John D. Hofmeister President (Former) Shell Oil
- John D. Negroponte Director (Former) Office of National Intelligence
- Susan C. Schwab Trade Representative (Former) Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- Charles Wald Deputy Commander (Former) U.S. European Command
Gas Prices and U.S. Energy Policy
Former Shell Oil Company President John Hofmeister spoke about U.S. energy policy. He criticized both the Obama…
Gas Prices and Obama Energy Policy
John Hofmeister talked about rising gas prices and President Obama’s energy security plan to reduce oil imports…
Oil Industry and Gulf Oil Spill
John Hofmeister talked about his new book, Why We Hate The Oil Companies: Straight Talk from an Energy Insider, and his…
Business, political, and retired military leaders talked about the report they were releasing, “National Strategy…