Student Loan Debt
Mark Kantrowitz and Deanne Loonin talked about the impact of student loan debt on both students and parents. According to a recent ProPublica report, parents were being saddled with student loans they were unable to afford to repay.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Christ, Lindsey Correspondent NY1-TV->Education
- Deike, Randall Vice President New York University->Enrollment Management
- Kantrowitz, Mark Publisher FinAid Page
- Loonin, Deanne Attorney National Consumer Law Center
- Wang, Marian Correspondent ProPublica->Education
Influence of Nonprofits on Political Campaigns
Panelists discussed the influence of Super PACs and non-profit political spending in the 2012 election. Topics…
Student Loan Debt and College Costs
Telephone lines were open for comments on student loan debt and college costs from viewers who had just seen a November…
Book Discussion on New York at War
In his book Steven Jaffe recounts the attacks on New York City, from its earliest days as a Dutch trading outpost…
Book Discussion on Money Well Spent?
Michael Grabell, author of Money Well Spent?: The Truth Behind the Trillion-Dollar Stimulus, the Biggest Economic…