Immigration Policy Reform
Senators Jeff Sessions (R-AL) and David Vitter (R-LA) spoke to reporters about immigration security and concerns regarding the “Gang… read more
Senators Jeff Sessions (R-AL) and David Vitter (R-LA) spoke to reporters about immigration security and concerns regarding the “Gang of Eight’s” immigration reform proposal. They were joined by a number of law enforcement personnel and talked about topics related to public safety, immigration security, and border enforcement. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Louis "Lou" J Barletta U.S. Representative [R] Pennsylvania
- Chris Crane President American Federation of Government Employees->National Immigration and Customs Enforcement Council Local 118
- Todd Garrison Sheriff Dona Ana County, NM
- Tom Hodgson Sheriff Massachusetts
- Sam Page Sheriff North Carolina
- Jeff Sessions U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
- David Vitter U.S. Senator [R] Louisiana
Immigration Policy, Enforcement
Witnesses testified at the second in a series of Senate Judiciary Committee hearings on immigration reform.*Among the…
Immigration and Border Security, Part 1
Witnesses testified on the House version of immigration reform legislation, focusing on border security and deportation…
The Senate resumed consideration of S. 744, the immigration bill.
Republican Immigration Vote Reaction
Republican senators talked about a cloture vote on immigration legislation that had just failed to pass.