National Governors Association Closing Session
Matt Devost led off a panel sdiscussion among governors about the topic, “States Role in Cyber Security.”
At the close of the session, Governor Markell (D-DE) turned over the chairman’s gavel to the new chair, Governor Fallin (R-OK).
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Devost, Matthew G. Co-Founder, President and CEO Terrorism Research Center
- Fallin, Mary Governor Oklahoma
- Hogsett, Heather Director National Governors Association->Health and Homeland Security Cmte.
- Malloy, Dannel P. Governor Connecticut
- Markell, Jack A. Governor Delaware
- O'Malley, Martin J. Governor Maryland
- Walker, Scott Governor Wisconsin
Employing People with Disabilities
Governors talked about employment challenges for intellectually and physically disabled individuals and the roles both…
National Governors Association Meeting on Infrastructure Investments
At the National Governors Association summer meeting, the Natural Resources and Economic Development and Commerce…
National Governors Association, Day 1 Opening Session
Dr. Jeffrey Brenner was the featured speaker at the opening session subject in first day of the National Governors…
National Governors Association Opening News Conference
Members of the National Governors Association Executive Committee spoke to reporters on the opening day of their summer…