Paris Peace Accords PM Session Day One
The committee continued to hear testimony from former administration officials on the government’s investigation of missing servicemen before and during the Paris Peace Accords at the end of the Vietnam War.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- George Aldrich Administrator (Former) Department of State
- Alexander Haig Secretary (Former) Department of State
- Winston Lord Ambassador (Former) United States->China
- Peter Rodman Staff Member White House->National Security Council
- William Sullivan Ambassador (Former) United States->Laos
- Vernon Walters Ambassador (Former) United States->United Nations
Paris Peace Accords AM Session Day Two
The committee heard testimony from the former secretary of state during the second day of hearings on the…
Paris Peace Accords PM Session Day Two
The committee continued to hear testimony from former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger on the fate of missing…
General Secord and Mr. Richardson testified before the second part of the committee’s hearing on the…
Mr. Andrews testified about manmade symbols that have appeared in aerial photography pver Southeast Asia that may…