The guests discussed the top news stories of the week, including the status of crime legislation and health care reform on Capitol Hill, and the resignation of Deputy Treasury Secretary Roger Altman.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Michael Duffy Correspondent Time Magazine
- Cleo Fields U.S. Representative [D] Louisiana
- Jean Hanson General Counsel Department of the Treasury
- Brian Lamb Host C-SPAN
- Julia Malone Correspondent Cox Newspapers
- Bill McCollum Jr. U.S. Representative [R] Florida