Washington Journal: Wednesday
Current news events and political issues were examined through reviews of the morning newspapers; interviews with journalists, newsmakers and legislators; and viewer telephone calls, faxes and electronic mail.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Kent R. Markus Deputy Chief of Staff Department of Justice->Attorney General Office
- Bill McCollum Jr. U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Lee Ann Potter Official National Archives and Records Administration->Outreach Office
- Bernard "Bernie" Sanders U.S. Representative [I] Vermont
- Susan Swain Executive Vice President C-SPAN
- James Toedtman Bureau Chief Newsday->Washington Bureau
- John Vernon Coordinator National Archives and Records Administration->Outreach Office