Washington Journal: Wednesday
Current news events and political issues were examined through reviews of the morning newspapers; interviews with journalists, newsmakers and legislators; and viewer telephone calls, faxes and electronic mail.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Carney, Dan Correspondent Congressional Quarterly
- Johnson, Nancy U.S. Representative [R] Connecticut
- Markus, Kent R. Deputy Chief of Staff Department of Justice->Attorney General Office
- McCollum, Bill Jr. U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Potter, Lee Ann Official National Archives and Records Administration->Outreach Office
- Sanders, Bernard "Bernie" U.S. Representative [I] Vermont
- Swain, Susan Executive Vice President C-SPAN
- Toedtman, James Bureau Chief Newsday->Washington Bureau
- Vernon, John Coordinator National Archives and Records Administration->Outreach Office