Economic Effects of Terrorist Attacks
Economists discussed the economic effects of the terrorist attacks on September 11. Professor Anderson and Mr. Field participated by telephone. They responded to audience telephone calls, faxes and electronic mail.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Anderson, Dan Professor University of Wisconsin-Madison->Risk Mgmt. &Insurance
- Baker, Dean Co-Founder and Co-Director Center for Economic and Policy Research
- Field, David Editor Airline Business Americas
- Hager, George Correspondent USA Today->Economics
- Hassett, Kevin A. Scholar American Enterprise Institute