Hearing on Terrorist Attacks, Day 1 Part 1
In the commission’s first public hearing,
officials testified about September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Michael R. Bloomberg Mayor New York, NY
- Lee H. Hamilton Vice Chair National Commission on Terrorist Attacks
- Thomas H. Kean Chair National Commission on Terrorist Attacks
- Raymond W. Kelly Commissioner (Former) New York, NY->Police Department
- George E. Pataki Governor [R] New York
More Videos From
Hearing on Terrorist Attacks, Day 1More Videos
Hearing on Terrorist Attacks, Day 2
Several panels of witnesses testified about the September 11 terrorist attacks. Topics included transportation…
September 11 Commission Hearing
Witnesses testified regarding the response to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the World Trade…
Hearing on Terrorist Attacks, Day 1 Part 2
Survivors and relatives of victims of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S. testified about their…
Terrorist Attacks on the U.S.
Governor Kean and Mr. Hamilton spoke to reporters about the purposes and operations of the National Commission on…