Responsibility in Journalism
The guests discussed coverage priorities and ethical questions faced by the media. The Boston Phoenix celebrated its 25th anniversary.
People in this video
- Jon Keller Correspondent Boston Phoenix
- Suzanne Levine Editor Columbia Review
- Stephen Mindich Publisher Boston Phoenix
- Emily Rooney Director WCVB-TV, Boston->News
- Larry J. Sabato Professor University of Virginia->Department of Government and Foreign Affairs
- Tom Winship Editor (Former) Boston Globe
Book Discussion on Feeding Frenzy
Mr. Sabato discussed his book Feeding Frenzy: How Attack Journalism Has Transformed American Politics. In his…
Ways to Energize the Washington Press Corps
The theme addressed by the panelists was “Ten Ways to Energize the Washington Press Corps.” Tom Winship set…
Power & Responsibility: Ethics in Journalism
A panel addressed the ethical issues posed by technological innovation.
Journalism Ethics: What's Gone Wrong?
The panel discussion began with comments by Goulden on the changing standards of journalism ethics. Mears focused…