State Immigration Laws
State attorneys general and former U.S. immigration officials participated in a discussion on state immigration laws.
This program was part of the eighth annual Immigration Law and Policy Conference.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Goddard, Terry Attorney General (Former) Arizona
- Jacoby, Tamar President and CEO ImmigrationWorks USA
- Meissner, Doris Senior Fellow and Director Migration Policy Institute->US Immigration Policy Program
- Papademetriou, Demetrios G. Co-Founder and President Migration Policy Institute
- Schoenholtz, Andrew Professor Columbia University->Law School
- Shurtleff, Mark L. Attorney General Utah
More Videos From
Migration Policy Institute: 8th Annual Immigration Law Conference
U.S. Immigration Enforcement
Immigration experts gave presentations on elements of a new Migration Policy Institute report on the evolution of U.S.…
Foreign ministers from various countries participated in a Pan-American dialog on U.S. immigration policy. In the…
Student Visa Procedures
The Migration Policy Institute hosted the release of the third and final report in its project Assessing Selected…
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Alan Bersin talked about the Customs and Border Protection Commission, focusing on border security, immigration policy…