Federal Budget and Debt Ceiling
House Democratic leaders spoke to reporters after a White House meeting with President Obama on raising the debt ceiling.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- James E. Clyburn U.S. Representative [D] South Carolina
- Steny H. Hoyer U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
- John B. Larson U.S. Representative [D] Connecticut
- Nancy Pelosi U.S. Representative [D] California
- Chris Van Hollen U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
More Videos From
House Democratic leaders talked about their agenda, including the farm bill, supplemental Iraq spending, and the…
House Democratic Leaders on Budget and Debt Talks
House Democratic leaders spoke to reporters following a Democratic Caucus meeting on budget and debt talks between…
House Democrats on Debt and Deficit Talks
House Democrats spoke to reporters about the status of negotiations on the budget and raising the debt ceiling, and the…
The House took up House Speaker John Boehner’s plan to lift the debt ceiling.