Panel on Self-Publishing
Panelists talked about the impact of self-publishing on the book industry. They also responded to questions from the audience. This… read more
Panelists talked about the impact of self-publishing on the book industry. They also responded to questions from the audience.
This event took place at the annual book publishing trade show, Book Expo America, held May 29- June 1, 2013, at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. close
People in this video
- Angela James Executive Editor Carina Press
- Christopher Kenneally Director Copyright Clearance Center->Author Relations
- James McQuivey Vice President Forrester Research
- Keith Ogorek Senior Vice President Author Solutions->Marketing
More Videos From
2013 Book Expo America Day 3
- Book Discussion on Fear of Flying
- Book Discussion on Dot.Complicated and Dot.
- Book Discussion on "Mr. President"
Future of Publishing
A panel of graduate students in New York University’s publishing program talked about the future of publishing,…
Book Discussion on Identical
Scott Turow, president of the Authors Guild, talked about authors in the digital age of publishing and about his…
John Sargent on the Book Industry
John Sargent talked about the current and future state of the book industry. He spoke with Becky Anderson,…
Publisher Interview with Jonathan Karp and Morgan Entrekin
Jonathan Karp and Morgan Entrekin talked about the state of the publishing industry. They were interviewed while at the…