Federal Budget Process, Panel 2
Former government and congressional staffers talked about reforming the federal budget process.
This was the second panel of “Budgeting on the Brink,” held at the Bipartisan Policy Center.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Barry Anderson Deputy Director (Former) Congressional Budget Office
- Jonathan D. Breul Professor Georgetown University->Public Policy Institute
- Scott Lilly Minority Staff Director (Former) House Appropriations Committee
- David Morrison Vice President Boeing Co->Government Operations
- Marcus Peacock Deputy Administrator (Former) Environmental Protection Agency
- Paul Posner Professor George Mason University->Public Administration
- Dennis Williams Deputy Assistant Secretary Department of Health and Human Services->Management
More Videos From
Federal Budget Process
Federal Budget Process, Panel 1
Former congressional leaders and cabinet officials talked about problems with and ways to reform the budget…
1990 Federal Budget Deal
Former congressional leaders talked about the process of reaching their 1990 deficit agreement that eventually helped…
Lessons from the 1990 Budget Deal
As current congressional leaders were involved in negotiations to avoid the “fiscal cliff,” former…
Government Shutdown and the Judicial System
Legal experts spoke about the impact of the government shutdown on the federal judiciary and the U.S. Department of…